Wednesday 16 July 2014

I Wanna Be Loved


Hey World!:)

In honour of Buju Banton's birthday [15/7] yesterday, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BUJU, i decided to post a song of his that i realized many girls are on the prowl for -- "love". Anyways, i won't get into my late discovery now but just pree the song for yourself!




I wanna be loved,
Not for who you think I am,
Nor what you want me to be,
Could you love be for me?
Real love, with no strings attached,
I wanna give you my heart,
Don't want to take it back.

A this is my chat, cho,
Been searching for a long long time,
For that oh-so-true love,
To comfort this heart of mine.
No pretence stop wasting my time,
A virtuous woman is really hard to find.
I'm telling you lady,
I'm only human, not looking for impossibility,
Just a genuine woman with sincerity.
Someone who is always near to hold me,
Show me you care, up front and boldly.
Don't shun my feelings, all the positive meanings,
Love me morning, noon, all seasons. 
....


Bless up yuh self Buju. Just keep the faith, better days are ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment